Wet strength agent, lubricant, rosin gum
Issuing time:2017-09-25 11:21
The Ministry of environmental protection issued the technical policy of pollution prevention and control in the paper industry to improve the level of pollution prevention and control technology and promote the healthy and sustainable development of the paper industry.
In order to implement the environmental protection law of the people's Republic of China, improve the environmental technology management system, guide pollution prevention and control, ensure human health and ecological safety, and guide the green cycle and low-carbon development of the paper industry, the Ministry of environmental protection issued the Announcement No. 35 of 2017 on August 2, 2017, the contents of which are as follows.
（1） This technical policy is formulated to implement the environmental protection law of the people's Republic of China and other laws and regulations, prevent and control environmental pollution caused by the discharge of waste water, waste gas, solid waste and noise, improve the level of pollution prevention and control technology, promote the healthy and sustainable development of the paper industry, protect the ecological environment and improve the environmental quality.
（2） This technical policy is applicable to enterprises or production facilities that use wood, non wood or waste paper as raw materials to produce pulp, and / or to produce paper and paperboard by machine or manual method with pulp as raw material, and further process paper products with paper and paperboard as raw materials.
（3） This technical policy is a guiding document, which can be used to guide the formulation of relevant industrial policies, environmental management and enterprise pollution prevention and control.
（4） The paper industry should adhere to the green and low-carbon development; improve the entry threshold, eliminate backward production capacity, promote the transformation of production mode and industrial structure optimization and adjustment; strengthen clean production, pay attention to energy conservation and emission reduction, promote efficient recycling of resources; carry out comprehensive prevention and control of waste water, waste gas and solid waste, and build a comprehensive pollution prevention and control system.
（5） The goal of this technical policy is to strengthen the prevention and control of pollutants such as chemical oxygen demand, five day biochemical oxygen demand, adsorbable organic halogen and dioxin, so as to achieve the comprehensive standard discharge of wastewater, waste gas, solid waste and noise in papermaking industry.
2、 Pollution prevention and control in production process
（1） Dry peeling technology should be adopted for wood raw materials; bamboo raw materials
It is suggested that dry preparation technology should be adopted; reed and wheat straw should be prepared by dry and wet methods; bagasse raw materials should be prepared by semi dry pulping and wet stacking; waste paper raw materials should be reasonably proportioned and sorted according to product quality requirements.
（2） Chemical pulping should adopt low energy consumption replacement cooking and oxygen delignification technology; waste paper deinking should adopt medium high consistency pulping technology; non deinking waste paper pulp making should adopt fiber classification technology; waste paper deinking should adopt flotation deinking technology, which can be supplemented by biological enzymes to promote deinking.
（3） Non wood chemical pulping should adopt high-efficiency multi-stage counter current washing and closed screening technology; waste paper pulping should adopt light-weight and heavy-weight combined impurity removal technology or high-efficiency screening technology.
（4） Enterprises are encouraged to transform elemental chlorine bleaching process and adopt ECF or TCF bleaching technology.
（5） Alkali pulping should be equipped with alkali recovery system and sulfite pulping should be equipped with comprehensive utilization of waste water.
（6） The paper production line should be equipped with perfect white water recycling system and waste heat recovery system, and large and medium-sized paper machines should be equipped with fully enclosed airtight hood.
（7） Energy saving, water saving and consumption reducing clean production technologies such as water quality reuse and steam cascade utilization should be adopted in pulp and paper making process. Energy saving equipment such as frequency conversion motor and turbine should be encouraged.
（8） Energy saving and consumption reduction technologies such as cogeneration are encouraged to make full use of biomass energy such as black liquor, waste (slag) and biomass gas.
（9） The production of paper products should adopt the mature technology without pollution or low pollution, and the raw materials containing formaldehyde, benzene and phenol should not be used.
3、 Pollution control and comprehensive utilization
（1） Water pollution control
1. High concentration organic wastewater from chemical mechanical pulping and high concentration organic wastewater from waste paper pulping should be pretreated, and then treated by anaerobic biological technology, and then combined with other wastewater into comprehensive wastewater for treatment.
2. The waste condensate generated in the production process should be recycled to the maximum according to the actual production situation.
3. The comprehensive wastewater from pulp and paper enterprises should be treated in two or three stages before discharge. Among them, three-stage treatment should adopt coagulation sedimentation, air flotation or advanced oxidation technology. On the basis of meeting the discharge standard, regions and enterprises with conditions can further reduce emissions by adopting advanced treatment technologies such as constructed wetlands according to local conditions.
4. Waste water produced by paper products enterprises should be classified according to its nature and effective treatment measures should be taken.
（2） Air pollution control
1. The high and low concentration odor gas produced in alkali pulping, washing, bleaching, evaporation (including heavy pollution condensation water stripping), alkali recovery furnace and causticization should be collected and centralized treated. The odor generated in cooking and evaporation section should be recycled with waste heat and sent to alkali recovery furnace for incineration. The waste gas generated in bleaching section should be washed.
2. Boilers, alkali recovery furnaces, lime kilns and incinerators should be equipped with high-efficiency dust removal equipment and other environmental protection measures should be adopted to achieve the discharge of pollutants such as particulate matter, smoke and dust, nitrogen oxides, sulfur dioxide, mercury and its compounds and dioxins.
3. The paper-making enterprises located in the industrial agglomeration area should use the cogeneration units in the agglomeration area and gradually eliminate the dispersed coal-fired boilers.
4. Waste gas from paper products production should be collected and treated according to its nature.
（3） Solid waste treatment and disposal
1. The organic solid waste such as wood and non wood preparation waste residue and solid waste from waste paper pulping (excluding deinking sludge) should be classified and treated before comprehensive utilization.
2. The white mud produced from alkali recovery of wood pulping should be calcined to recover quicklime and recycled or comprehensively utilized; the white mud from alkali recovery of non wood pulping should be made into light calcium carbonate and other technologies for comprehensive utilization; the green mud produced by alkali recovery should be treated by landfill technology.
3. The deinking sludge produced by waste paper pulping should be treated harmlessly according to the relevant requirements of hazardous waste disposal.
（4） Noise pollution prevention and control
The paper enterprises should reduce the impact on noise sensitive targets outside the plant boundary through reasonable production layout. Encourage the use of low noise equipment, and take noise reduction measures such as sound insulation and noise reduction for high noise equipment. The noise at the boundary of the plant is stable and meets the requirements of emission standard.
4、 Prevention and control of secondary pollution
（1） The sludge produced by wastewater treatment should be treated safely after thickening and dewatering.
（2） Biogas produced by anaerobic biological treatment of wastewater should be recovered and used as fuel or power generation, and emergency flare should be set up.
（3） In order to effectively prevent the adverse impact on groundwater environment, measures such as separation of clean water and sewage, diversion of rainwater and sewage, seepage prevention and leakage prevention of pipe network should be taken.
5、 New technologies to encourage research and development
（1） The new technology of non wood pulping with low energy consumption and less pollution, and the new technology of chemical pulping without chlorine bleaching.
（2） High efficiency energy saving and water saving technology in papermaking production process.
（3） High efficient "three-stage treatment" technology and reuse technology of papermaking comprehensive wastewater, and efficient dewatering technology of chemical sludge.
（4） The research and development or application technology of new products, such as alkali recovery furnace air pollutant emission reduction technology, lignin comprehensive utilization technology, efficient and low pollution pulp and paper chemicals and enzyme preparation.